CrazyStudentTeacher

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Classroom technology

With the use of technology, I envision my classroom changing much during my career as an educator. I feel that there are endless opportunities becoming available for us with rapidly growing technology. For example, using powerpoint and a projector, teachers may be able to give their students virtual “field trips” that will eliminate liability issues and allow students more frequent and safer experiences with content they are learning about in the classroom. I can imagine that during my career, teachers will have laptops for all students to complete work, smartboards will be in use in addition to the traditional board, and floppy disks, CD's, and flash drives may even take the place of paper!
It is obvious that our world is becoming more driven techonologically; therefore, it will be essential for students to learn all that they can and for us, as teachers, to teach them. In the future, I see the use of technology in the classroom as being unlimited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home